We have a vacancy of Account Executive Enterprise in our company, FullStory. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Account Executive Enterprise
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within Singapore.
We fancy FullStory as a special company: we’re home to great people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. And we’re looking for equally special Account Executives to join the Enterprise account team. Reporting to the Lead for Account Executives, you will be first on the ground in Singapore to focus on the SEA and India territory.
Your role is dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers in the Enterprise space as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who excels when challenged and likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
- Manage Enterprise and Commercial SEA and India territory where you are responsible for business development, client engagement, and generating new customer contracts as well as expansion contracts with existing customers
- Actively prospect new business opportunities and upsell current customers
- Work with other teams across FullStory to assist in sales cycles and close deals
- Use technology to help get your job done. Including documenting and tracking all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce.
We’re looking some who:
- You have 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise clients
- You have 2+ years of experience selling to Enterprise Stakeholders within Marketing, Product, or Engineering teams
- You have a track record of quota attainment and experience in prospecting leads, pipeline generation, product demonstration, and closing deals
- Have experience taking ownership of business, prospecting for leads, and closing deals
It would be amazing if:
- You have finely-honed business acumen and can articulate ROI
- You are comfortable using technology to get your job done more efficiently
- You’re humble. And focused. Entitlement isn’t in your DNA
- You get excited about positive change
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.