DREA ASIA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Account Executive – Drea in our company, DREA ASIA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Account Executive – Drea
Company: DREA ASIA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $4,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-13
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Growthdesk is a Marketing Platform built for the other 90% of Advertisers, the Small to Medium Sized Businesses. With a core focus on two of the largest industries, Real Estate (DREA) and Retail (SKALE), Growthdesk’s PushAds solution helps businesses automate full funnel marketing capabilities from digital marketing to sales conversion in just 4 steps and 60 seconds.
DREA is an end-to-end, fully automated Lead Conversion Funnel that is used by top property agencies and property developers in the region.
Our Account Executives will work with our clients to understand their campaign objectives and develop a strategy with internal stakeholders to deliver results.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Setting the project scope, timelines and budget as well as resource planning and activities scheduling.
- Working closely with various stakeholders on project related matters.
- Overseeing all aspects of the management and operations of the project to ensure smooth execution.
- Analysing risks and mitigating these in order to ensure that the project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring the project is in compliance with internal guidelines as well as regulatory standards and requirements
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Ideally you have at least 1 year experience within a B2B sales/ account management, B2C sales / account management or Project Management role.
- Experience in Social Media Ads and Real Estate industry will be a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese will be a plus
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You have strong PowerPoint skills to create professional presentations
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Work with a team that believes in cultivating growth mindset in each and every team member
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities and a highly collaborative environment
- A flat hierarchy and with a high level of autonomy
- We believe in a happy work environment and culture!